Threat Data Threat data from deployed sensors, data exchange programs with trusted sources, in depth research from ThreatBook Labs and open source intelligence sharing programs.
Machine Learning Machine learning based data processing, analyzing, pattern studying, supported by backend multiple cloud data centers with distributed cloud computing.
Security Researchers Former senior security professionals from Amazon, Alibaba, Microsoft and NSFOUCS, having in-depth understanding of China's distinct cybersecurity landscape and global view of cybersecurity.
- ThreatBook News
- ThreatBook Labs detected a new wave of attack leveraging open source code against Ukrainian power grid 2016-01-31
- VBScanner version 184.108.40.206 launched 2016-01-25
- VirusBook released threat analysis service 2016-01-15
- ThreatBook Labs identified CVE-2015-8651 0day used in an attack targeting China deployed by Dark Hotel group, released exclusive analysis for this attack 2015-12-31
- ThreatBook officially became a member of Asian anti-virus researcher association(AVAR) 2015-12-04
- ThreatBook Labs identified in the wild malicious sample signing with vulnerable eDellRoot certificates, the first security vendor released the vulnerability warning to public in China. 2015-11-25
- VirusBook Windows PE sandbox launched 2015-11-12
- ThreatBook Labs released exclusive investigation result about XcodeGhost attackers related information 2015-09-20
- VirusBook website launched, providing cloud based multi-AV engine detection service. 2015-06-08